Tuesday, August 22, 2006



Its another beautiful day here in Valparaiso, Indiana. I love it up here, home town goodness!! On the other hand I a missing my friends at Boyce more than ever!!! I haven't made any new friends here. I think it is because I live off campus. I am torn between Boyce and Home. I need to be home and go to school at Valpo, but i want to be with everyone at Boyce. Why don't all of you just transfer to Valpo... we don't need that many people to pursue ministry right......??

And Boyce is too big, I mean you all can't even meet in the chapel anymore. Yeah I guess that wouldn't work. I am kinda rabbling now since I have nothing else to do but type on my computer. I want to go on a road trip so bad right now. New York sounds great... or like Washington D.C. That would be awesome.. no no, BOSTON!


That would definitely rock. Nick and Tina's parents would love to see me I'm sure! I should really get a life about now. I'm just going to put some pictures up now.